my clutch

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
well guys my clutch has been givin my problems lately and finally today she decided to go away...now i gotta order a clutch and get it put in asap so i can get her runnin normal again any suggestion on a stock replacement dont plan on alot of power just maybe a lil more then stock like a stage 1 or 2 clutch

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
Whatsup, ive got a Exedy Stage 1 with a 8lbs aluminum billet flywheel i bought for 400 ill sell it too you for 300 but you need to give me your god damn number.... april 9th is coming soon!!!
________
Marijuana Indica

Last edited:

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
blitzillist said:
Whatsup, ive got a Exedy Stage 1 with a 8lbs aluminum billet flywheel i bought for 400 ill sell it too you for 300 but you need to give me your god damn number.... april 9th is coming soon!!!
lmao i think hes a bit in need of ur number....im coming april 9th dont forget about my ass

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
blitzillist said:
oh i forgot ITS BRAND NEW IN BOX! yah biatch find a deal like that!
only for my teg lovers :oops:
________
Shower Amateur

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
^^dude i tried iming you the other night you never replied and griff has my number i was talkin to him the other day when you were with him and i'll pm both of you with it ne ways so i can give you directions to my house and i'll take the clutch do you know anyone good to put it in too

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
just differnt power capacitys and stiffness lol but with a hydro clutch you really wont notice it much

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
teggyls said:
^^dude i tried iming you the other night you never replied and griff has my number i was talkin to him the other day when you were with him and i'll pm both of you with it ne ways so i can give you directions to my house and i'll take the clutch do you know anyone good to put it in too
most places that does clutches can doit, from a local shop i got a quote of 290 for the instal of clutch and flywheel
________
2007 lexus cup

Last edited:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
blitzillist said:
most places that does clutches can doit, from a local shop i got a quote of 290 for the instal of clutch and flywheel
thats not bad im only worried that the flywheel is too light for street duty but right now i need a clutch so idc think we can meet up friday