my crashed integra shell up for sale

DAejay

car is striped on steelies 1000 obo PM ME IF INTERESTED

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Sorry dude, but good luck getting 500 for that thing. Clean shells go for 400-700.

Not trying to be a dick.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Man I just had almost the same wreck as you :( it sucks. Im selling the car as is. Im gonna cut my loses and look for a GSR even though I really don't like Gen3 tegs.

Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

DAejay

Sorry dude, but good luck getting 500 for that thing. Clean shells go for 400-700.

Not trying to be a dick.

I will post more pics of the car for you guys today, lol i was sure i wasnt going to get that much for it i was just throwing a number out bro :)

DAejay

Man I just had almost the same wreck as you :( it sucks. Im selling the car as is. Im gonna cut my loses and look for a GSR even though I really don't like Gen3 tegs.

some guy in a company truck was coming out of a exit and came out and turned in front of me without looking slammed on my brakes and this happend :evil:

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..

there is a 2nd gen GS-R Mikey

model years 92-93 harder to find, but they do exist ;)

CokeSlap

I know, I'd kill for a clean AGP DB2. I just don't have the cash for one.
Just gotta look and with a little luck you'll find one! Got my AGP DB2 for $1,500 from the original owner. Car had 134k when I bought it two years ago and rolled over to 151k about a month ago. Love this damn car.:lol: