My Current Side Project - 1998 Honda CRV - V-Sauce inside

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I don't have any pics yet but we got a new dizzy on it and it runs good still need to do the following:

New rear diff fluid, bleed brakes, needs a new o2 sensor.

My friend bought winter force tires for it as well so it should be fun in the snow.

We got the foglights working as well and they are pretty bright - big PIAA lights that came with the car.

Car is equipped with the following now:

B20b with auto trans and new torque converter
Short ram intake
Blox IM with hondata IM gasket

All stock otherwise - he plans on getting a header and exhaust as well...

To be continued....

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
so you guys did decide to take the vtec head off?

Yeah - there is no way to tune it off of an auto ecu so it was pointless - plus the guy he bought it from didn't have a lot of shit hooked up right so we just wanted to get it running and drive it for now.

Once he gets a 5 spd tranny he can use any obd1 vtec ecu and that's when the fun will really begin :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Off roading with vtec?

Hell ya - I told him to do an H2B and just keep the motor stock - all that torque lol

He has a b20/vtec similar to mine just sitting at his house so idk if he is gonna use that or if he is going to sell it

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
this is going to be an awesome CRV! ive never seen an LSV-CRV lol

I hope he goes through with it all the way - that way I can enjoy it and have zero cost lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I talked to him today and from what he is telling me he is going to put his ITR motor in his CRX into his CRV :) - but that wont happen until summer time....ill post some pics when the car is all done...

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
It would be but I think he is going to try and utilize the b series motors he has

I don't think he wants to pay for it lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S
The conversion kits are expensive. I was looking to do it at one point until I started pricing the kits.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So we got most of everything done on Monday - just need to do a valve adjustment and install an O2 sensor and we will be set.

Installed a radio, changed the diff fluid, added some tranny fluid, bled the brakes - pretty sure he needs new rear drums and shoes.

We are going to try and finish it today hopefully i can get some pics of the final product.

Stay tuned....