my DA b4 and after

edwon01

just like to show u guy wat my da looks like plz give me some comment , both positive and negative are welcome

BEFORE

AFTER

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
NICE!
Lower it,get a front lip, do something about that antenna (i would get a shark II ant.), i would get some other rims since white rims look weird on da's too me. sorry just IMO. But its clean though any rust ?

JDMb20DC2

Clean! Painting the black moldings made it look 10x better than before!

Needs some coilovers+lipkit and tint ..oh and some jdm 1pc headlights

edwon01

this car do have soem rust at the bottom . and thats the next thing l needed to do ahha and yea i am aware that l gonna need a lip and l am planning to get a carbon hood as well

DagoAcura92

I would get the stock antenna, that looks 100000000000000000000000000000000000 times better. Do u wanna give me ur hubcaps?:lol: :thumbs up:

SilverSophie

you missed the mirrors! PAINT EM! maybe.... might be too much actually now that i look at it! clean DA man. lower that thing!

edwon01

l actually did lowered it with H & R spring .l guess l need to swtich to coilover later on , ahhhah damn l honestly thought it was a nice drop

jdean41

Looks good man. Id drop another 1/4 of an inch in the front and rear. Thats about where mine is and it still rides smooth and i have plenty of clearence for speed bumps and stuff

edwon01

ok more pics along witha question.. Should l actually get a carbon fiber hood for it ahah would it ruin the "cleanness:

And how much would it cost the fix the door? ( granted we are form different states n stuff. but l do want a estimate ahah)

jbrown97ls

looks good!

Things I would do:
Lower
Paint mirrors
amber corners
rear wiper delete
lip
keep your hood.

clean lookin DA! keep it up

edwon01

haha l guess l should keep the hood then. and YES l am getting the lip gonna paint it white as well. as for the mirror , l donno man l am planning to get the carbon ones , but as far as l can see only ebay has them so l donno rather l should get them

paoloDa92

where did u get your antenna? does it actually works or just for looks?

anyways, lower that thing, and yea clean, i woulda kept the side moldings black but looks good !

edwon01

i bought it with that antenna haha and it works. but it does looks weird. wat kind of antenna do u ppl recommend?