my DA b4 and after

vtec2000

Nice teg bro far better shape than mine is. I like it but I do agree that it needs to be alittle lower and paint the rims another color. But I would rock it how it is to tell you the truth, whatever you do just make sure you do what you want not what we want. If you like what you have done then thats what matters.

kris

edwon01

thx for the advice kris, well it seems like u guys do like my car and that makes me feel good ahah cuz that means my taste is not that bad after all.

jznsn2u

I like the 93 da bumper :thumbs up. I recommend don't get a carbon fiber hood. Although I would be very tempted to go lower, I think it would make your wheels stand out more.

edwon01

I think it looks clean...but one question? Why do you keep typing "ahah"?
oh wow l didnt even realize that l have been typing haah all the time thx for picking that up man.

edwon01

I like the 93 da bumper :thumbs up. I recommend don't get a carbon fiber hood. Although I would be very tempted to go lower, I think it would make your wheels stand out more.
would u recommend me to get a white lip though? cuz that is my plan for this month and l think it will makes it more clean

92gsrboy

NICE!
Lower it,get a front lip, do something about that antenna (i would get a shark II ant.), i would get some other rims since white rims look weird on da's too me. sorry just IMO. But its clean though any rust ?
theres nothing wrong with white wheels on da's....just not your style i guess