My Da Build

my 93da

Been a member for a month, bought a teggy about a month ago, has a lot of miles on her but runs like a champ! I love it! Wanted to start a thread, bought her bone stock, put an exhaust on it and lowered it, pics show it slammed but thought it looked horrible so i lifted it up a little! Let me know what you think, just want to do a little more to it (wheels, headers, intake) Not sure what else! Its my Daily for now! Let me know what you think, be honest, dont have many pics yet but will soon if the Damn Snow would stop! I want to wash her and clean her all up :cry:

Stock height

Stock height 2

Lowered, she needs cleaned up! Ready for some warm weather!

Give me your HONEST opinon on the car and what i can do to it to make her look better! Thanks!

my 93da

Yeah, those rims are stupid lol i bought it with them on, i want to get some konig retracks for it, thanks for the feedback guys, possibly one piece headlights also and i have diff tailights with the all white top instead of the amber signal, just didnt get them in yet! Will take some engine pics and interior pics soon once it gets nicer out!

Looks good. I like the new ride height. Just get some nice wheels and then start saving for a motor and trans swap.
Get some OG wheels like some old skool SSR, BBR, or Works.

my 93da

Very nice car mate, love the colour.
Just take the sunroof scoop thing off ;P
I was told that if i take that off it makes a loud noise, like when you dont have a car window down all the way! Not sure if its true or not!

Thanks for all the compliments, anyone have any suggestions? Want to do an engine swap thats all motor, where would be the best place(s) to look?

sylvaner01

I was told that if i take that off it makes a loud noise, like when you dont have a car window down all the way! Not sure if its true or not!

Thanks for all the compliments, anyone have any suggestions? Want to do an engine swap thats all motor, where would be the best place(s) to look?
maybe true on other generations but mine is silent with the sunroof open at 100KMph

ryukkid

beep beep

depends on how much money you want to spend