My DA ...

HollywoodA

My DA with updated pics

i got my DA put in the shop this week to get teh rack and pinion fixed , because it is way more work than i want to do myself. But i should have it out by saurday and have some pics up. It definitly needs alot of work , all minor problems though , nothing major. I got the car from a kid who has had it sitting in his garage and was doing nothing with it.I traded a 93 civic ex coupe (ej1) that i had got earlier this year. But i will have pics and make a updated thread once i get it out of the shop.

My car , minus the TE-37's

Just got the car back today , 11/04/06 , here is how it sits. Will be working on it tonight , hopefully have more pics up tomarrow as i work on it more.

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Ok, so what's the point of this thread? I'm not trying to be a dick, but is it going to be a pic thread? If so, we haev a section for that. "Members Rides" If you're looking for help, try the G2 section. The lounge is dedicated for non-technical, off-topic car-related talk.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
HollywoodA said:
i got my DA put in the shop this week to get teh rack and pinion fixed , because it is way more work than i want to do myself. But i should have it out by saurday and have some pics up. It definitly needs alot of work , all minor problems though , nothing major. I got the car from a kid who has had it sitting in his garage and was doing nothing with it.I traded a 93 civic ex coupe (ej1) that i had got earlier this year. But i will have pics and make a updated thread once i get it out of the shop.
I just had to do mine on my DC, its alot easier then you think, i got to use a shops lift which helped I alot, I only took me 6 1/2 hours lol! :D

HollywoodA

g3teg97 said:
Ok, so what's the point of this thread? I'm not trying to be a dick, but is it going to be a pic thread? If so, we haev a section for that. "Members Rides" If you're looking for help, try the G2 section. The lounge is dedicated for non-technical, off-topic car-related talk.
yea , my bad , this will be a pic thread. If theres a site admin that could move it for me that would be great.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
black rims + polished lip would look sexy on your teg. plus a good tint job. :thumbs up

HollywoodA

G3GirL said:
black rims + polished lip would look sexy on your teg. plus a good tint job. :thumbs up
i have 2 sets of rims , a set of polished 17" ASA , and a set of SI rims. As far as tint goes , im not sure if im going to do that or not.

tisguy

i wanna see a clearer picture of the interior door panels. looks like tweeter holes, i've been trying to find ideas to remount my tweaters

HollywoodA

tisguy said:
i wanna see a clearer picture of the interior door panels. looks like tweeter holes, i've been trying to find ideas to remount my tweaters
yea whoever had the car befor me tried to do it , but didnt do that great of a job on it. im actually going to get rid of those panels and most of the interior for that part.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i dunno if i missed it, but why do you have two different sets of rims on your ride right now? comparison? or just your style?