My DA9 in California

SeanDA9

Photos taken by nemesiscbr from clubintegra buttonwillow round 1 track day 8/26/12

ZaWn

Clean and fast DA. Which part of Pasadena are you from? I used to live just across from PCC on Bonnie Ave.

-Z-

ZaWn

Nice, near Vons on Colorado blvd? I always go to Genesis Automotive that's nearby for my maintenance cuz they give awesome prices and trustworthy work for being in an expensive area.

Btw, great job hitting the track like you did on Sunday. Very impressive for a first track day.

-Z-

SeanDA9

Nice, near Vons on Colorado blvd? I always go to Genesis Automotive that's nearby for my maintenance cuz they give awesome prices and trustworthy work for being in an expensive area.

Btw, great job hitting the track like you did on Sunday. Very impressive for a first track day.

-Z-
It was my 3rd trackday but my first time at buttonwillow. I thought it was ok, I coulda been smoother and such as well as my LS trans was really hurting the drive out of the corners.

SeanDA9

SUPER NEW RAW TRACK FOOTAGE FROM THIS PAST WEEKEND ON FIRST PAGE! CHECK IT OUT! OH CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK. Will have an edited video with all stuffs later on.

NastyDB8

Lovin' the track footage Sean. Aggressive running there...looks like a couple of peeps hittin' dirt tryin' to keep up with you, glad no one got hurt. I can't wait to hit my ride on the track ; )