My DA9....

mattrt09

ugggg!.....everytime i look at my pictures i get frustrated, i need a new hood bad, But when i do get that CF its gonna look so clean.....ill post it in here

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
whats wrong with your hood? lol, and I'll take it when you get a cf if you don't want it anymore... lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
is this the one your putting your header"s" on? im jk.....this is real clean...i like it.

mattrt09

8urcivic said:
is this the one your putting your header"s" on? im jk.....this is real clean...i like it.

Yea this is the one i put my headers on.

Kutcha man you dont want my hood, its oxidized and dented to the max

samace_sg

Second Glance
I think it looks sexy.. nice angled shots...

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
this picture is ILL, i love it:

clean DA bro, welcome aboard. you should look into some JDM 1pc headlights and a nice front lip.

mattrt09

hondagod_666 said:
this picture is ILL, i love it:

clean DA bro, welcome aboard. you should look into some JDM 1pc headlights and a nice front lip.

i just recently put on my stock lip, i have to put some pics up and as for the JDM heads....they are too popular for me im goin ebayDM i like the black housing ones with a CF hood theyll look real nice

Sirfallsalot243

Youve got an awesome DA man.

For the wheels: personally, I love the Konigs. Slips are played out. Theyre good looking rims, but everyone and their mom has black slips. I think you should keep your wheels silver. They sell a rattle can paint at Napa Auto called "CHROME" by Krylon (i think), and it looks REALLY good. It doesnt look like chrome, but it does look like a really nice silver. Heres how my Mugens cam out after painting them with it: