98+ climate control
98+ cd player

Exterior:
shaved side molding
98+ front and rear conversion including tail lights
93 gsr wheels painted flat black

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I'm kinda creeped out because that's what my car looks like.. 98-01 conversion.. except I don't have badges or a wing. My driver's side skirt fell off on the interstate the other day. Talk about not fun trying to find it in the median hahaha

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
the rims look like steelies, they look boring and dull, u should get some nice white or silver wheels. Otherwise i like it.

speedin

The Transporter
Black94LS said:
the rims look like steelies, they look boring and dull, u should get some nice white or silver wheels. Otherwise i like it.
dont listen to him. it looks good when its complete. see (no offense Black94LS)

Matticus

civicsi94 said:
i like it. nice ride homes. any future plans for it?
as far as modding lol,

I will be putting individuals on it sometime soon when they are finished being welded LOL (long story), I want to put a full valvetrain with blox stage 4 cams and a custom header built just for me LOL future plans yes, if they will be done in 6 months iono. I have to finish getting things together with this one before I can sell my accord. Once its sold, then I can start playing with this car. The fucking water pump just went out on the integra so I need to replace that before I can sell my accord. Magical cars :lol:

Matticus

Black94LS said:
It was either steelies or those. I may have 5 cars, but that doesnt mean I have money. Also, I kinda like those rims, I wanted rota's anyway, those are just fake rota's. :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
nice 98 conversion, not feeling the black wing but eh, watevers. keep us updated with what rims you're gonna get.