my damn rant! don't read if you don't care!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
You know what fucking irritates me?! Best friends CLAIMING they understand and are there with you regardless when they aren't gonna be! lol Maybe this is just girl drama and drunk Trinh drama..I don't care...lol...

I've been friends with my best girl friend for yearssssssssssssss 10+ and NOW she wants to start bitching about how I spend more time with my car and other friends up here than I do with them down in the Bay Area! How is that even fair?! I moved up to Sac to straighten out my life and for a better cause. Now she wants to throw shit in my face and act like I've just replaced them. We have a new shop that JUST opened not too long ago. I've offered to learn WITH her about cars, but that's not her thing. Clubbing isn't mine anymore. Why is that such a big deal now?? I don't understand. Why isn't she just HAPPY for me?? Good friends should understand that.

I'm upset. She's bringing how I go clubbing and stuff with my friends up here now and am not with them down there, but shit changes. Life changes. You meet new people. New crowd. That's not to say that I've replaced any of them, but damn. Why are they making it so hard??

She's more than welcomed to join my buddies and I up here, but it seems like she just wants me back there with everybody from high school and college. I'm past that now. I needed change. If she's my BEST FRIEND, why can't she understand that??? My best guy friend does! That's EXACTLY why I have more guy friends than girls at this point in my life. Different interests. Different crowd. Bleh! I'm pretty bummed. We've been friends way too long to let this shit get in the way. I'm sad. I'm not sure whether I'm being selfish or not...all joke aside. There. Done. Don't tell me things just to comfort me. I need REAL advice...

/Rant.

G3GirL

I'm real down. Maybe I have been being selfish. I didn't even have time for my last boyfriend because of my car.

Bodywork's not that easy, though! It's fucking time consuming. :(

sonicvybe

new driver
OK THATS IT I LOVE HEARING SHIT LIKE THIS IT MAKES ME INFURIATED CAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SAME CRAP HAPPEN TO ME AT TIMES BUT I LAY IT DOWN AND TELL THEM THAT ITS BECAUSE TIME TURNS AND PEOPLE BECOME INDIVIDUALS AND MAKE DECISIONS HOW THEY WISH TO LIVE..(pause..breathe...) YEA SO OMNIOUS MODERATOR...YOU BETTER STICKY THIS POST BECAUSE I SAY SO.

TRINH FTW KUTCHA FTL X100

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wahhh wahhh wahhh!! :cry:

like the song says... "you do you, and i do me." but really tho. sometimes you feel like you're bored/stuck so you gotta switch gears... your girl friend probably misses you and her way of letting you know is bitching about it with you... iono :what:

girls are complicated... always playing mind games.

G3GirL

OK THATS IT I LOVE HEARING SHIT LIKE THIS IT MAKES ME INFURIATED CAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND THE SAME CRAP HAPPEN TO ME AT TIMES BUT I LAY IT DOWN AND TELL THEM THAT ITS BECAUSE TIME TURNS AND PEOPLE BECOME INDIVIDUALS AND MAKE DECISIONS HOW THEY WISH TO LIVE..(pause..breathe...) YEA SO OMNIOUS MODERATOR...YOU BETTER STICKY THIS POST BECAUSE I SAY SO.

lol you need a hug more than i do!

jp

TRINH FTW!!!!!! Kutch FTL!

G3GirL

wahhh wahhh wahhh!! :cry:

like the song says... "you do you, and i do me." but really tho. sometimes you feel like you're bored/stuck so you gotta switch gears... your girl friend probably misses you and her way of letting you know is bitching about it with you... iono :what:

girls are complicated... always playing mind games.
WHAT did i tell you about crying, khoa?? haha waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

maybe she does miss me, but it's not like we never see each other anymore. well...i dunno. lol i try!

...maybe not as hard as she does at times. that's me, though.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
wait, what? How did I get stucked into this? lol

Trinh, I think you need to bring your friend up with you... She needs to come hang out and se ewhat tyou like o do.. I'm drnk.

You didn't call me back... bu have your friend come up and hang ouwth tih your friends and do the sutff you do there so she can see... I'ts cougth but wothr it.

:thumbsup
(I like that smiley.)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol, I was drunk. I actually tried really hard to spell right in that post. just for you.

You should see some of the attempts in anything goes... lol