My DB7; FELIX(;

Sammich

i hate to come back and hear that your DC got pwnt by a f350..glad you're ok and have another teg

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Thanks everyone:) And ahaha yeah I am not a 'bro' but its all good ahaha.

I already went ahead and dropped it on the old springs my DC4 was on and hoooly jesus, I have been scraping everywhere!! I fucking looooove it ;)

Its a head turner ahaha!! And some guy in a dumped ferio in town saw me driving and I swear his jaw dropped lmao! It was pretty fun.

Here are some pics, sorry for the crappy quality, I have a blackberry now lmao

UNFORTUNATELY HATERS ALREADY GOT TO THE CAR!!!! :( I came home last nite around 10:30 and I didn't park in my usual spot, I usually park the car on the little driveway infront of the front doors of the house.. My cousin took my parking spot so I had to park in the other driveway next to my aunt's huge ass Nissan Aramada. The car was like in the shadows..

Well I came upstairs to my room around 11ish and stayed in my room the whole nite. This afternoon I go downstairs to do laundry and I see the fender has a huuuuuge keymark on it. I didn't think much of it, just thought I would put on my sticker bombed fender and get the blue fender retouched. Well... I go outside to get my iPod to put new songs on it and I stopped dead in my tracks and started balling out crying..

They didn't just key the fender.. THEY KEYED THE WHOLE DAMN CAR!!!! Both sides, deep ugly ass keymarks :( I made a police report and my mom is handling the insurance... Good thing is that the car is under full coverage so it is going to get a new paint job most likely but what sucks is I haven't had the car long, not even a month and no one knows where I moved to :(

Fucking haters suck ass.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Mmmmm dropped db = Sexxxxyyyy :yummy: But dang that seriously blows about u gettin keyed, that's just not even cool :(

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
RIP in Chelsea! and welcome Felix! he looks just like my Katara only with extra doors hahaha, that sux what happened at least its getting fixed i had my stereo and speakers jacked out of mine couple weeks ago :(

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
wow!!!!!!! who keys a stock integra? people these days and the sad thing is integras arnt even that expensive so they could have bought their own instead of hating.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Mmmmm dropped db = Sexxxxyyyy :yummy: But dang that seriously blows about u gettin keyed, that's just not even cool :(
Yeah, my friends tell me it looks sick rolling. And I know, its so childish.

RIP in Chelsea! and welcome Felix! he looks just like my Katara only with extra doors hahaha, that sux what happened at least its getting fixed i had my stereo and speakers jacked out of mine couple weeks ago :(
Katara? Badass name:) Yeah the claim is being filed and all. Omg, really? Eff that, shit sucks!!

wow!!!!!!! who keys a stock integra? people these days and the sad thing is integras arnt even that expensive so they could have bought their own instead of hating.
People that have a grudge against me so theyre taking it out on my car, they did it to my old one but it didn't have full coverage so it sucked.

sainthavok

私は自分のホンダを愛して
Katara? Badass name:) Yeah the claim is being filed and all. Omg, really? Eff that, shit sucks!!

People that have a grudge against me so theyre taking it out on my car, they did it to my old one but it didn't have full coverage so it sucked.
thanx and yeah it sucked, you should have yr bf, brother or dad take it out on their face! nor usually a violence condoning individual but i hate when people mess with others cars

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Lemme post a pic of how I had Felix when I sold him:

Now some stupid idiot has him, hes on his 4th owener or 5th I dont remember. His paint is faded as fuck, he took off the tint, its so bad ): Makes me wish I just woulda kept him.

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Lmao, omg I'm sorry but I just cannot stand autos. Idk how other girls can do it all the time, I get so irritated and my foot reaches for the clutch. I just couldnt do it.