My DB8

NinoBrow

Same car

Man, I have the same car. Ive done a few things here and there to it, so if u need any help or advice with anything I don't mind.

Enjoy the ride!!

j0e578

Alright then I'm back and I have done some stuff and here are the pics....

Wing before any sanding

Some spots I was tripping on...

Tripping hard...

Ready to spray

Boom!

But serious I hate painting sometimes.....

Sent from my Nexus 5

j0e578

Also decided it was time to address my oil leak. With the collective knowledge of my crew we decided it was the dizzy o ring

Mmmmmm oil

This all went off with out too much of a hitch. Except putting on the dizzy again Lolll.

Also did spark plugs, and a compression test to see if going turbo is still an option. 272K on the odo but seems to be a rebuild engine. 190psi on three cylinders and 170 on one. Also grabbed a couple of degrees of advance timing kicks just a smidge more than before.

That compression tho..

Also clear coated the wing and still haven't put it on. Sanded a quarter panel in the rear that had some clear coat issues but I have no pics of these things yet.

Sent from my Nexus 5

j0e578

Well no oil leaking from the dizzy anymore but now I believe it to be my oil pan =\ also radiator went out i believe

TheSkygun

Luckily radiators are a dream to swap on tegs haha. The oil pan just requires squirming to get there. Can't wait to see the wing on it lol

Sent from JARVIS

TheSkygun

Oh ok, good luck on that haha. Could probably get some shots of others placement of it

Sent from JARVIS

j0e578

Yeah lol I just get hella nervous I want it to be really clean like it was meant to be there ya know