My DC2, just wanted to share the beauty.

WayyyTooSl0w

Hello Fellow CI members new to the site been looking around and finally decided to post up pictures of my car It's a 00 GSR i am the 2nd owner and it's got about 85k miles will get more pictures uploaded once i take more and clean it up.

Last edited:

WayyyTooSl0w

ALOT of plans... just low on money atm, i've been fixing up my civic so i can use it as a winter beater... but plans are... skunk2 full coilovers, hytech headers... maybe mugen or apexi exhaust... and everything else maybe stock

JGvtec

Might i ask how much you picked this up for? Looks very Minty on the outside :thumbs up More pictures please.
:woot:

WayyyTooSl0w

Jgvtec i picked it up for about 6 2 , and thanks everyone else hope to learn more about tweaking the car to go faster and car meet

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
BEAUTIFUL!
Wow man, even if you were to keep it looking like that you'll get heads turning.
Lower & a nice quiet exhaust would be freakin' unreal.
Welcome to CI!

WayyyTooSl0w

Well it's been a while since i've updated this page just got a few new pictures of my car before i put it in the garage for the winter times.

[IMGl]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb472/FindingSonnee/IMAG0045.jpg[/IMG]

These photo's are all from my phone so bare with me until i get a digital camera, it's just after i washed her and clean up the interior and put it inside. enjoy comments welcomed.

Last edited: