My DC2 rhd conversion with wire tuck and Type R conversion project with pics!!!!

rhdekhatch

here are a few pics of some brake line material as well as tools needed to flare brake line for my interior part that will be bent to go to abs pump under dash, the brake line is japanese 3/16 line with fitting on ends, im only going to use one end with the stock fitting as that will screw into pump and the other end will have earls fitting adapted to them....there also is my brake line cutter, bender with angle scrib on it adn flare tool....willl update pics as im bending and connecting verything up under the dash

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
your next project should be completely switching the front and rear end so that when you are driving it looks like you are driving backwards $$$$$

rhdekhatch

your next project should be completely switching the front and rear end so that when you are driving it looks like you are driving backwards $$$$$
thanks! theres always one person with something to say, i can say it went a while page by page with nothing negative or crazy said....now why would that be a project, what sense would that make really? im just like if its not for you then keep your comments to yourself....i did not post my build on here for someone to quote it with something like that...either you like it or you dont and im ok with that either answer but what was said is just stupid, but thanks for your post!!! made alot of sense, lol.............

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
thanks! theres always one person with something to say, i can say it went a while page by page with nothing negative or crazy said....now why would that be a project, what sense would that make really? im just like if its not for you then keep your comments to yourself....i did not post my build on here for someone to quote it with something like that...either you like it or you dont and im ok with that either answer but what was said is just stupid, but thanks for your post!!! made alot of sense, lol.............
i was fucking kidding, you obviously cant sense sarcasm.

I like your rhd conversion, chill out man.

rhdekhatch

i was fucking kidding, you obviously cant sense sarcasm.

I like your rhd conversion, chill out man.
im chilled obviously i know you were kidding but just in case you wernt i left that lil message so its all good then i appreciate it, you knwo how it is with people and there comments and i knwo what im doign is something that some people may love and some may hate so excuse me for approaching you in that matter...you just get enough bad or smart comment s about things that you put your blood in sweat into and then someone post something that brings you down....its all good though, note takin that you were messin around!!!

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
im chilled obviously i know you were kidding but just in case you wernt i left that lil message so its all good then i appreciate it, you knwo how it is with people and there comments and i knwo what im doign is something that some people may love and some may hate so excuse me for approaching you in that matter...you just get enough bad or smart comment s about things that you put your blood in sweat into and then someone post something that brings you down....its all good though, note takin that you were messin around!!!
its all good, im a smartass, im warning you now ;)

you will enventually get some negative criticism, dont let it bother you though and take it for it is, and dont get mad. Its inebitable in these kinds of threads.

rhdekhatch

hres pics of the first brake line bent and connected to the abs pump, then connected to the fitting that runs through the firewall....that one wasnt so bad, the harder ones are yet to come....will finish more tomm.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
fucking LOVIN the tuckage thats going on. its a great inspiration for me to get started!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: