My DC2

xSpRiNkLeZ

My DC2 Progress Thread, updated often.

its an 01 GSR, i bought it 100% stock, which is what i was looking for.

CURRENT (what I have added):
Skunk2 Springs
Rear Wiper Delete
OEM Mudflaps
Euro front plate
HID's - 8k / 55w ballasts
Lots of stickers.

PLANS:
My current plan is to get my suspension on point.
Then UK Type R Replica.

First pictures i took...

and a month later, my girl also picked up a GSR, hers being a 99 with a lengthy mod list.

UPDATE: Oct 2010
- I got Track R's because my girl sold her gsr with my blades on it, then traded for gold 16" GT3s
- Wiper Delete
- OEM Mudflaps
- Stickered windshield

Then lost my job and had to sell the wheels for insurance money :(

UPDATE: Ending 2010, here's how she looks.

All mods are currently on hold until I find another job.

any comments and criticism are welcome! thanks for looking guys :p

Last edited:

JGvtec

Looks nice. Just im not digging the extended lugs on stock rims. Post some interior shots and engine bay we love those. :thumbs up

xSpRiNkLeZ

Looks nice. Just im not digging the extended lugs on stock rims. Post some interior shots and engine bay we love those. :thumbs up
yeah ive thought about taking them off... i still have the original ones. havent decided.
and let me see what i have for interior/bay shots... ill get some up by tonight at the latest

95 JDM DC2

i like the extended lugs personally, and its always helpful to have your girl interested in the same lifestyle as yourself.... i want more pics bro

xSpRiNkLeZ

didnt think i had interior shots, but i found some!

this was originally for the tow hook, but started getting dirty so i moved her lol

Last edited:

98IntegraRS

clean gsr bro!
DAMN your girl got alot of tatoos haha

Your kid is cute awwwww :thumbs up

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks good man.

Criticism? no. You already have good plans for the car (Type1's and the XXR wheels).

RobbinYoBizkits

dude your one lucky father (both the child and the car lol) but from the sounds of it you got yourself a plan my friend for that car so keep us updated !

xSpRiNkLeZ

Looks good man.

Criticism? no. You already have good plans for the car (Type1's and the XXR wheels).
thanks man, the coilovers will be ordered soooon, only need $100 more :)

Looks very clean. Keep up updated! :p
thanks! will do :thumbs up

dude your one lucky father (both the child and the car lol) but from the sounds of it you got yourself a plan my friend for that car so keep us updated !
thanks, yes i am! my daughter is 9 months today actually lol. yeah im excited to starting doing stuff the whip, my 1st integra was in my rice days haha. i was a ricer and didnt know it :(