My DC4 Chelsea <3

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hey whos the noob bumping old threads lol jk

You aren't going to be happy with me... sold ukdm tails and my si-vtec corners lol

queso

nice teggi.. lower it bit more and that shit will look hot!! what color u planin on doin?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
yeah, what color u planning, i want to paint mine blue, whatever blue the new civic SI's have

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Hey whos the noob bumping old threads lol jk

You aren't going to be happy with me... sold ukdm tails and my si-vtec corners lol
Heyyyy hush your faaace. Been busyy lately! Omg why'd ya do that?! Ugh I'm about to order mine soon enough. And the rear fog. [;

And that is a SECRET. You will all have to see. Its a honda stock color fa sho.

But the worst thing happened earlier, I rear ended some black POS kia or hyundai idk what it was. Kinda dented my bumper and twisted my license plate and got black paint on my bumper now (gonna attempt to buff it out) but I mean it could have been worse. The good thing is nothing happened to the POS so he didn't call the cops (good thing cuz I have 3 warrants, ugh) and we didn't swap info. Good thing is when she goes in for paint she's getting new front and rear bumpers and fenders. Yaayyy!

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
Annnnddd I finally got a non stock shift knob! Its a Type R. Just until I find the perfect Mugen one. And also got a 12" sony xplode subwoofer since I already had the amps and everything. And the carbon duckbill is curently on back order. They estimate it 2-3 months until its available, ugh! I'm getting there, slooowly. Suspension work is next after visual then go fast parts lmao! Inch by inch baybee!

queso

RSX orange? was thinkin of painting my integra that color but i ended up goin with my poop brown lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
There are some used ones for sale on TI, minty fresh. He is asking 325 but you could offer 300... that would save you 100 off new ones