My DC4!

LovesIntegras

I recently got my 1997 Integra Ls. It has a B18A1 swap in it with about 105,XXX and the body has just 200,XXX. Its got a AEM V2 in her and some headers on. Its got a Mugen oil cap, and i forget what strut bar but looks good non the less. She is slammed to the floor on teins i believe. (kid before me did it). The JDM Honda badge has some gay carbon fiber bullshit behind it. (Again kid before me was retarded). I just got her back from the shop yesterday cause some curb bullshit. Cracked one of the rims so i just had em throw these XXR 925's on her. i think they look really nice :) but i really need a paintjob so hopefully you will all see that soon. Dont worry shes got the all red tailights and the kid had put the white turn signal lights... but i have the stock ones in till i get some ambers. I also gotta get HIDs soon.

Btw before i hit the curb and got the new rims i paid 2600 for her :D

For some reason it wont let me just put my pics into the thread :(

Last edited:

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
sounds pretty nice, but if i were you i'd raise it up a little, slammed compromises handling...I think handling is more important than how low your car is :p whoever the last owner is he sounds like a piece of junk....

LovesIntegras

haha yea he actually used duct tape to tape the wireing together for the turn signals. when i first descovered it i flipped out and replaced it with electrical and thought wtf ahhah