my eudm integra dc2

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Somebody who's willing sell them for cheap :p
Overseas is the only place where you'll find em for cheap unless they are cracked/chipped, seems like that's when they are the cheapest over here. Not always though!

V-tje integra

Thats no problem! The problem is to send them! If you want you cane pick them up :)
Sending something from belgium is not that easy! My frend is breaking down itr for years! I thinl he have maybe 20 or 30 sets off them!
I think he asks 150€ for 1 set.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Cmon you said you can get 10 sets easily... Stop frontin...

Like he said, it's very expensive to ship something from Europe to somewhere worldwide. Now if you were in the living in EU member states...shipping is no problem, but you're not. Remember the conversion rate between Euro and USD is very hefty. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:

V-tje integra

Like he said, it's very expensive to ship something from Europe to somewhere worldwide. Now if you were in the living in EU member states...shipping is no problem, but you're not. Remember the conversion rate between Euro and USD is very hefty. Keep that in mind.
Some one ho understands me... AMEN! Thx!!!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
How do you like those tien coilovers? I wish I could get the superstreets, but i'll settle for the basics :D

Amazing ride, keep it up

V-tje integra

little up's!

moved the edfc

-before

-after

and finaly we fixt the fog lights

and a pic from honda euro meet in france

an 2 pic's from teh honda club belgium meet

grtz