my experience with nolimitmotorsports.com

So I ordered a hondata heatshield gasket from nolimitmotorsports on may 4th. Never recieved a tracking number or anything other than a receipt of payment. So i wait and wait and e-mailed them 2 days ago, waited some more and finally decided to call them today which is the 12th. Guy's real cool on the phone and says they were out of stock so that's why it hasn't arrived, he then told me it had shipped out today. I was ok with that and thanked him and he said he would e-mail me the tracking number. So i went and ran some errands and came back to check and see exactly how far out it was. I get online and the tracking number does not work with ups which was who it was supposed to be shipped through. After finally arriving on fedex's web site it worked, i don't like fedex that much but whatever. I get into the details and it shows that they notified them of the item at 3:25 pm and it was picked up at a little after 4, shipped at 6:30.............I called him at 3:00 pm.......What the fuck? Now is it coincidence that i called 20 min before they notified fedex that my package needed to ship? If so why was i told on the phone that it had "already shipped out"? So i am just about over being pissed about that untill i look at the estimated delivery date.............may 18th! WTF!! So i order an item and it takes 14 days to get to my house after i paid for ups ground shipping? wow I will never order from this site again and advise you guys to steer clear also unless you like waiting half a month for an item to arrive. (and yes they are located in the us) Anyway theres my rant for the day lol

JCNOOGEN

dude 14 days wasnt to bad... try express shipping and 20 days later.. and from the same place too

Rich-PMS

Some places get a pickup at a certain time each day, and they will process the package into a "pile" to be picked up.

So i don't see a pproblem with that at all.

Oh, ground shipping is usually 7-10 business days. If you ordered on the 4th, that gives you 4 business days that week, then 5 the following, and two the next. Totalling 11 business days. That's not too bad at all.

I am not sticking up for the company, as I've never ordered from them or been on their website. I just can stand people who think two calender weeks are the same as two business weeks and botched about shipping taking long, when all shipping is BUSINESS days.

ok my wifes golf clubs i ordered from cali took 3 business days ups ground, there is no reason it shoud take a 1 lb gasket 14!