My fast DA9

integra evan

g3teg97 said:
I have an idea, but how exactly did you do that?

using the magic wand tool, i selected an area, then went to filter>blur>motion blur, and set the properties for the blur (pixel length, etc.)
Then i just used the wand to select more areas, right clicked, then went down to motion blur, and clicked that...it will automatically do the same blur, because the properties are saved. for all the spots that the wand couldn't select, i used the lasso tool and did the motion blur.
Then I used the lasso tool to outline the rims, went to filter>blur>radial blur and set the properties for that. I did both wheels, as you see.
If you look at it hard enough, you can see that my handles, mirrors, and side moldings are photoshopped red. Use the wand and lasso tools on them, choose the color you want to paint...then on the toolbar, select "color" on the dropdown menu, (top left).

Ominous G2 said:
Looks like a ghost is driving it.
A ghost IS driving it. haha, no one was in the car when i took the photo...that is just a head that i painted in there myself. it came out alright, i guess.

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
you missed a spot on top of the rear window, plus the rear tailllights need to be blurred more...but not bad for a beginner....

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
integra evan said:
Shhh! I know!! lol

thanks
just pointing it out, so that way you could learn from your mistakes..... 8)

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
Orginal

Chopped

Orginal

Chopped

It was a quick chopp that i did, comments, flames ETC...are welcome......

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
is this a contest to see whose the best?

hehehe.... i hope so :twisted:

EDIT:

Last edited: