My Final Day With My TEG :'(

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
My last days with my Integra.. I'm going to miss her, But my LS is going to be a hell of alot more fun in my Hatch, so it'll all be worth it!
Now for some pics!

Almost out.. Ghetto, i know..but didn't have access/time to a Engine Hoist!

NOICE!

Flinstones! haha, I had to!

Very next day...There she goes :/

buhhh byee :(

Last edited:

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
What year hatch? How much you get for the shell?
I bought a 98 civic hatch...i posted pics, bone stock..and shell u mean my integra? i hadda pay..i stripped everything besides the dash and rear disk lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sweet, I can't wait to see your hatch finished. What do you think your 1/4 mile time is going to be with your new setup? I was looking at getting an Eg hatch or a CRX just to be light, lol

BeatBox

Real Good!
safe to say a few members got a piece or pieces of it to remember it by :)

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I could'a used one of those little hole plugs in the center console by the E-brake and some grommets :(

00DC2TW

what kind of BS is that? you could of made money off the metal by scrapping it, why did you have to pay? I know the tow costs a little it but still

Cripton805

what kind of BS is that? you could of made money off the metal by scrapping it, why did you have to pay? I know the tow costs a little it but still
Exactly what I was thinking. Let them take the frame and fram only. You left the bumper pieces and even corner lights. lol

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Sweet, I can't wait to see your hatch finished. What do you think your 1/4 mile time is going to be with your new setup? I was looking at getting an Eg hatch or a CRX just to be light, lol
I should be in the low to mid 14's maybe? im currently on a 75 shot..got hondata s300 so now just on a basemap...soon for a full dyno tune to get some good numbers! cant wait!