My First Car: 1995 Integra 4 Door

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Hey guys, im new to this forum. Here are some pics of my new car and i know its riced out, so im planning on fixing that. Right now, the car is in the shop, trying to fix the broken horn and speakers. Tell me what you think and some advice about anything. :) Oh yea, i bought it for $1400. Its kinda dirty, so i have to spend time cleaning her.
More pics coming in the weekend...

[/IMG]
ugly body kit :roll:
[/IMG]
ugly taillights nice spoiler
[/IMG]
interior is pretty clean, aftermarket gauges, radio
[/IMG]
engine is kinda dirty, has 180,XXX miles on it
[/IMG]
fart can :lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nice pick up, glad you're gonna fix it :) DB8R wing ftw. Can't wait to see where you go with her

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nice pick up, glad you're gonna fix it :) DB8R wing ftw. Can't wait to see where you go with her
yea thanks. maybe the first thing ill do is get rid of the body kit and put the stock tail lights on. Im only in high school, so maybe that can or cant happen. I was hoping for a 240sx for a 1st car, but i cant always get what I want.

dbryder

I was hoping for a 240sx for a 1st car, but i cant always get what I want.
dude wanted the same thing. i wanted an s15, but they are crazy expensive for my budget haha. integras grew on me and became my favorite. welcome to the club

vtecteggy617

its funny to see all the cars that became severly riced and changed to OEM. Good luck with it! After you change out the Kit and lights; i would start working on suspension

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
sorry, i forgot to post new pics. I was very busy. Here are some pics from my home. The only things bad about my car is that the 2 right tail lights dont work and also my 3rd brake light. My horn doesn't work as well.
But I managed to fix my radio and other small stuff. Here are some pics and will take more specific pics upon request. When I have more money, I will start to mod it.
Also, the garage cant fit 2 cars so my car will be parked outside everyday.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Army74D

gtavila_
Front bumper, rear bumper and lights are really the only bad looking things about it.. Nice clean interior, 5-speed, looks unmolested motor wise. Nice pick up.. In for updates.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
LMAO, i thought i was in the Pic of Local ricers thread, not joking either, nice pick up. No rust or major dent, shouldnt look that bad with some new bumpers, tails, sideskirts and exhaust. The wing looks like a legit ITR wing or a good replica

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
dude wanted the same thing. i wanted an s15, but they are crazy expensive for my budget haha. integras grew on me and became my favorite. welcome to the club
Is that red with the black hood car yours? If so, can you post some pics for me. I like the looks of it.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Glad you plan on dericing it!!!! That may be one of the gawdiest body kits I have ever seen on a teg, lol... The interiour looks gorgeous, though! Sell the kit to some ricer ;)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
thanks everyone for your feedback. Give me as much advice as possible.
btw, does anyone know where I can find a rear roof visor/spoiler for my car? reliable website?

dbryder

there's a lot of threads on team integra i found were helpful when i wanted one, but the price just turned me off