My first car, a 1998 LS automatic.

R13

The other asshole
It looks fine to me, Doesn't look very dark at all.

The only down side to having tinted lights is if someone rear ends you and you have tinted tails they might try and put something on you.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Looks very clean. Love the black on black. Great first car. What all is done under the hood? And whats your plans for it

pissant

Looks very clean. Love the black on black. Great first car. What all is done under the hood? And whats your plans for it
Thanks! As of now, the engine is completely stock. Once I get some more money I plan on doing some things to it. What are some simple modifications that would be good to start out with?

pissant

Thanks! As of now, the engine is completely stock. Once I get some more money I plan on doing some things to it. What are some simple modifications that would be good to start out with?

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Cold air intake, painted valve cover ( just for looks), headers, injectors, ect.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Simple and cheap mods would be I/H/E and test pipe to replace the cat. No need for injectors for a stock motor. Thats about it for the motor unless you plan to go NA or Boost

Swerve

Shawn
I love when guys post their first car and its like, manual swap turbo lsvtec jdm front buddy club suspension lol. Just take car of it and love it man. I sure miss mine.