My first Car. How's it look?

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Welcome to CI and enjoy your stay.

As everyone else has said, I don't really like the body kit. I think it takes away from the true look of an Integra or of most cars anyway. I never like the altezza/carbon fiber/etc. tail lights either. I think the OEM one works just fine.

But as JDMxDB8 said, to each his own. If you like it roll with it.

Just an advice which I hope you would take into consideration. Modify your car because you like doing it, don't do it to fit in or to follow any sort of trend, please.

BadBiddy13

yea that is exactly what i am doing. some guy told me my car would look a whole lot better with a lip kit and that body kits are out of style. but its the way i want it to be. plus i am only 17 so i cant just get everything i want i gotta get a job and work. which would take awhile if payed at minium wage

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
yea that is exactly what i am doing. some guy told me my car would look a whole lot better with a lip kit and that body kits are out of style. but its the way i want it to be. plus i am only 17 so i cant just get everything i want i gotta get a job and work. which would take awhile if payed at minium wage
feell yaa brraa minus the minimum wage part, but i feel ya

Spody02

Name: Cody
welcome man!
car looks clean, but the body kit... uh!
its alright i guess
but you should have lowered your car instead..
but atleast your going to work on the engine next
thats all that matters

wite2nr

hey looks good nice 1st car. a step above my first car haha. glad when you put the bodykit on its painted. unpainted bodykits are the worst. good luck

CortezBanks

body kits & carbon fiber tails are not really my thing so im not a big fan but other than that nice lookin teg. MR ftw

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
Welcome to Ci IMO I also don't like the body kit. But I do respect that your modifying your car you want to and not the way others want you to.

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i like the way it looks. i like the body kit. i think it looks very good. that exactly what i wanted to do to my teg when i first got it. honestly there needs to be more people around now a days that are doing that instead of the whole "JDM" look. I honestly would have gone that root but it cost to much for me when i was in high school! lol. anyways, your doin good. keep up work.