My FIRST CAR!!!!!!

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Well fellas like i said i was suppose to get a 1999 GSR but instead I got this BEAUTY here 2001 GSR..Also I have a question can any of you tell me what kind of headers are those?? Because its a DC sport header but i mean like the ratio 4/1/2 something I don't know lol please help me and yes i will be lowering it next week when I get paid. Feel free to comment i accept good and bad comments don't matter to me. Here she is i named her Beauty well my sister named it for me:shock::). Thanks a lot and yes i will be changing that little crappy ball you will know what I mean.

Last edited:

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
idk its not working i uploaded them to rapid share and everything let me check

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
how do i get it so it shows up on the post instead of having people down load it i cant seem to figure it out..

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
most of us do photobucket and copy the image code from there => will show you the pics in the tread

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
upload to photobucket.com then post the img code for the pics you want everyone to see...

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
Clean DC2 man, you're missing a bolt on the header, paint your VC, clean up the engine bay, and your'e moving along! how many miles? clean title?

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Clean DC2 man, you're missing a bolt on the header, paint your VC, clean up the engine bay, and your'e moving along! how many miles? clean title?
yea i will be cleaning the engine and every thing about that bolt never noticed it thanks a lot and yes its a clean title and bought it for 7,000 and it has 54,XXX miles.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
damn, that's good fricking deal bud! Put an alarm on very very URGENT if it doesn't come with one yet, you have to keep it safe first before you can play with it. these are very highly theft rate specially a GSR!

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
Yea if it doesn't need anything right away as far as making it run good, then throw a GOOD alarm on it with a 2way pager. Then lojack it.. and try not to be paranoid about leaving it in a parking lot every time you go to a store.. =( lol