My FIRST CAR!!!!!!

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
damn, that's good fricking deal bud! Put an alarm on very very URGENT if it doesn't come with one yet, you have to keep it safe first before you can play with it. these are very highly theft rate specially a GSR!
yea I will be putting a alarm on it next week when i get paid but for now it is put away safe in my garage :)

Yea if it doesn't need anything right away as far as making it run good, then throw a GOOD alarm on it with a 2way pager. Then lojack it.. and try not to be paranoid about leaving it in a parking lot every time you go to a store.. =( lol
The only thing it need it another belt because the one it has now is old and it could break in any day so this weekend i will be buying a belt and a air filter because the one it has now its dirty.and also next week i will be doing a oil change on it.

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome:
Looks like a awesome buy :thumbs up especially for ur first car lol... I second with everyone else, the first thing anyone should get is a good alarm/pager/killswitch... But if u keep it in ur garage then its not as important I guess, but people can steal these cars in under 15 mins so u can't go wrong buying a good security system :D

mkl399

very nice find although some more info would be great. we love info

but yea a little work and that thing will look amazing

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Touch up your engine bay, looks like someone trashed the hell out of it.

Either repaint your valve cover or get a new one(i rather repaint as long as it's not chopped up)
New headers or you can get the cover :p

Another good piece of advice depending where you bought it, if from a public dealer or a private seller who neglected, change all fluids, inspect break lines, all belts, hoses, and pads.

PS CHECK YOUR EVAP LINES!

Make sure you use your service manual for the proper diagram(I have this upon request)

You should proly adjust that e-brake too man and/or check the rear pads that handles sitting a little high when the brakes on. Sweet ride tho!

jakobe06

Nice Find man. Clean up that motor and get security. The town I stay in there are only like 4 teg owners and its cuz the crime rate. 2 of which are type r's and 2 gsr's. Not a very big town but not very far from albequerque and Lubbock, tx. And when thats all done drop that sucka.

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Nice Find man. Clean up that motor and get security. The town I stay in there are only like 4 teg owners and its cuz the crime rate. 2 of which are type r's and 2 gsr's. Not a very big town but not very far from albequerque and Lubbock, tx. And when thats all done drop that sucka.
yea man i will be doing that over here i only seen a couple of tegs not alot just yesterday at my job some guy pulled up in a 96 LS and i was like that is a nice LS he was like no it not its a type R i was like i don't think that is a type R buddy i have seen them before and yours look nothing like a type R and he was like yeah it is it has the type R motor in it i was like ok you have the motor but that car is a LS and he just pulled off. lol it was funny..what should i use to drop it im thinking coil overs but people say springs are better what you guy's think??

samace_sg

Second Glance
looks good.. great find.. Security ... drop... Awesome.

reminds me of mine. .. although i wish I had your paintjob.... its coming..

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
looks good.. great find.. Security ... drop... Awesome.

reminds me of mine. .. although i wish I had your paintjob.... its coming..
holy shit that looks just like mine but droped i will be droping it Wednesday when i get paid:):)
what springs are you using my i ask??