My first hit and run dent

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
I walk out the store last night to find this
[/IMG] I'm so pissed off :( anybody know a way to fix this from inside the door panel my gma told me id have to drill a hole and pull it out i told her she out her damn mind lol. i don't know if the liner will ever go back i was thinking of taking them off maybe this will give me the inspiration to do it but i don't want to if i don't have to and i definitely don't like putting my car in a shop

Prozon

Kris
If you pull the door panel off you might be able to knock out most of that from the inside. Chances are it's not going to come out without some body work and repainting though. I suggest replacing the trim when it's straight.

gs300cky

the dent king tool at auto zone actually works amazing!!! i pulled out 95% of an ugly dent i had

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
how much did it cost you and you think it would get most of this one out? It probably wont pull the trim back too:???:

CallHimHERO

If you pull the door panel off you might be able to knock out most of that from the inside. Chances are it's not going to come out without some body work and repainting though. I suggest replacing the trim when it's straight.
x2