My first Integra!

BADFISH

jiosefM;omSkf;ejfoij:OSId
UPDATE:

Busy weekend and really didn't touch the car much... Anyway, didn't want to attempt finishing up the wiring under the fenders due to time restrictions. Hopefully it will be done this week or this coming weekend, we shall see I guess. So, I started on the wiper cowling! Removed everything cleaned both upper and lower cowling's replaced the seals and rivet's. Painted the wipers with Dupli-Color trim paint. here's some pics

BADFISH

UPDATE:

I just ordered the parts from Acura to finish up the wiper cowling!

on a side note I HATE Firefox... for some reason Google Chrome updated this morning and now will not load webpages. God I'm miss how much quicker it is compared to FF and IE.

Last edited:

eiznekeM

Coming along nicely dude. Jealous of the meshies.

BADFISH

Thanks!

yeah, they need cleaned up but two of them have some curb rash so I'll be polishing the lips sometime soon!

BADFISH

UPDATE:

Didn't have much time to work on the car but did finish up the wiper cowling! Also picked up some more parts... traded for a Driver side Integra seat which is in perfect condition! However, It don't match my other seats :( so I'm not sure if I will use it or not. Also, bought a Battery box for my Shuriken BT-20 let hope it fits!

I'm desperately looking for the parts circled in red... if you or someone you know has them please email or pm me. Triumph2010@aol.com

dan_in_ag

CAHLEAN!
Welcome! You got a sweet deal man! All my db2 came with was i/h/e. And really oxidized paint. But im in the proccess of rubbing it out with paint renewer. Good luck on your build! If you have questions feel free to PM me and ill answer them if i can.

ryukkid

beep beep
they have the inner fender at rockauto.com but only driver side also try local craigslist and junkyards

BADFISH

Update:

Bought new both passenger and driver side lining's #5 and #8 in the image!

Also, took the time to do some measurements on the B16A Block, crank, and Pistons. Everything checked out except the crank which is at the service limit for the main journals. But, the rod journals checked out perfect. So, might be able to just have the main's turned and polish the rod journals have to see what the machine shop says.

Last edited:

BADFISH

Update:

I finished the wiring under both fenders! Over the next few day's I'll be ordering more parts to finish everything up!

Ordering
16 - 91512-SM4-003 CLIP, FENDER (INNER)
50 - 90127-SA0-000 BOLT-WASHER (6X16)

Hopefully, that will get the inner fenders installed and allow me to change out the bolts in both fenders, front bumper, & headlights.

eiznekeM

Yay progress! Is it the rubber/plastic splashguards that you are looking for? Like the inner fender well I think it's called.

BADFISH

I bought new inner fenders just need the four smaller piece's pictured in the breakdown.

BADFISH

Update:

Battery is installed! Pictures coming tomorrow... sorry camera is dead.

Still waiting on the inner fender linings don't know when they are going to be here.

Picked up all new bolts and washers for the front of the car today! fyi pretty much all the bolts up front (bumper, fenders, headlights, and misc.) are all 6M - 1.0 x 16 or 20. Also, picked up some splash shield retaining clips 91512-SM4-003.

BADFISH

Pictures as promised!

Had to message the upper lip to clear the battery as this battery box was intended for the Odyssey PC-680 battery. I didn't have a chance but the two bolts will be replaced when I get the time.

Also picked up a Vtec Solenoid for the B16 build

Last edited: