My first son thread

Backwoodz Tuner

What's up ladies and gentleman? Ready for another crazy Friday night? Not me jus been streesin , my prego girlfriend is all most ready to have my first son. I don't say child cuz I all ready got a beautiful 7 year old daughter. But this one is my boy. The doctors plan on inducing her this sunday, and I'm really nervous. I jus member how hard it was when my daughter was a baby. IT SUCKED!! Jus not knowin if she was hungry, tired, or jus needed a burp. I guess its all bout growin up I suppose. I jus wanted to start this thread thinkin 10 15 years from now I can show it 2 em . I'll post up pics as soon as he gets pooped out. Its jus kinda weird thinkin bout how much my lifes gonna change when he arrives. Anyways everyone have a safe weekend and I'll post more info as shit progresses.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol!!!

pooped out... that seriously made me laugh. congrats? I'm not sure. I know I'd be excited when I'm going to have a kid, but I love kids, so it's all good. lol

Backwoodz Tuner

Well honestly if I had a choice iwould a waited, but I guess stuff like this happens for a reason and yeah I feel blessed to have another mini-me .

Backwoodz Tuner

Yeah that's what I planned on doin, my daughter always wants to help me mess with my car. Well sorta, she lives with her mom on the week days and stays with me the weekends. But she's becomin a pretty good interior detailer. She likes to put the leather conditioner shit on my seats, puttin on Meguiars Back to Black vinyl stuff on my dash and door panels, and vaccuming it out for me while, I'll be messin on my motor. She really aint down for gettin all dirty, but that's cool, she can be my girly girl. Cause soon I'll have my boy to get that special bolt that I jus dropped down behind my intake manifold, cuz my fat hand can't fit down behind. It'll be cool, but damn that will be in like 5 years lol

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Congratulations!! What are ya'll naming him?

Kids are great. I'm going to have me a whole little league team of 'em one day.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
congratulations man

ill probably never have kids because my relationships never last .... its sad but maybe the world will be better off.