my first swap help

Carlinag13

i have a 94 ls coupe all stock automatic. buying a b20 nxt week but i also want to convert it. i need to make a list of what i need to get for all off this, and in what order. and also can i use the b20 in my automatic transmission till i get everything to convert it? my original motor has 225k and it broke down on me. i really need it back on the road for work because its my daily.

links, advice, videos. steps, list of everything i need will be MUCH appricated :)

Amiguel6

Not trying to be a dick, but If you dont know what you need/how to do it, u probably shouldn't because.you might make things worse.

Carlinag13

well u are being a dick, im a girl im new to this i need to learn. my bf is teaching me but im just doing my own reaserch on here. all i asked was some help. jeez.

Not trying to be a dick, but If you dont know what you need/how to do it, u probably shouldn't because.you might make things worse.

2kdb7

Use Google and the search on here its been covered a few times. I recommend holding off on installing the motor until you get everything you need for the transmission. It'll be easier and less work to install with them together and less down time.

Amiguel6

well u are being a dick, im a girl im new to this i need to learn. my bf is teaching me but im just doing my own reaserch on here. all i asked was some help. jeez.
Im just trying to help you out. One wrong thing can lead to a lot of problems. I suggest getting all of the parts for the swap and then start figuring out the steps. I'm pretty sure there is a few write ups on here.about how to do the swap. Ill try to get a link for you.