my friend totaled his Miata!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!

he's got a broken arm and leg, the asshole was wasted and couldnt find anyone to drive him home, so he tried himself to drive. I claim the wheels!!!!

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
^DAMN!!!!! brent where have you been? man you never called me so we could chill and i could come see the shop

DarkDB1

wow, that sucks... but deserved unfortunately.

That is the reason why I tell my friends if they need a designated driver within a hour from me to call me and i'll pick them up.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
holy hell!!

he must have been driving FAST to do that to his car... the frame bent in half!! that's fucking nuts! he's hella lucky

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
^DAMN!!!!! brent where have you been? man you never called me so we could chill and i could come see the shop
haha i havent been up that way in a while, i broke up with that girl that lived that way, and every day i've been off the weather has be shitty, but im thinking about going up there friday to work on the del, I'll let u kno dude

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
haha i havent been up that way in a while, i broke up with that girl that lived that way, and every day i've been off the weather has be shitty, but im thinking about going up there friday to work on the del, I'll let u kno dude
im sorry to hear that man. and i know about the weather thing. but def hit me friday afternoon and maybe i can stop in on my way home pm if you need my number again

cmoney176

CMONEY176
gods angels exist

that dude had an angel riding with him. for the car to be that trashed and tostill be a live is a miracle. i hope he learned something from this:shock:.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Can't say I feel bad for him. I've been wayy drunk plenty of times, and always knew better than attempt to drive. (Hows this for an idea? Before you drink, find a ride home FIRST, its called "being prepared", and he'd still have his miata and no broken bones.)

Only shitty thing I see is, it appears it was a nice Miata, and sucks that car is wasted so bad. (I miss my old miata sometimes.)