My G2

iNtegra

don't hate on my tacky photos this is what a cheap camera gets ya

Last edited:

iNtegra

yes I'm afraid so they are altezzas but they are going to come off this weekend in replace of the stocky's.
ok be preparred for my mod list lol............iNtake and a motor swapp to a b16 and last but not least my steel z3 fender's that are better than fiberglass of course in my opinion tho. I'm gonna get some basic bolt ons soon then after that I'm saving up for booost still searching tho, and not wanting to go over more then 7psi but then again rull-race is what i'm leaning towards

Last edited:

DownShift96GSR

I think I'm all alone when it comes to states. I don't think there are any other NM Teggys here.

bigbro6785

Im pretty close to you downshift, El Paso Tx, only about a 3 hour drive. I am thinking about going up there sometime later in the year to get hondata (there are no hondata dealers here). Maybe when i go ill hit you up so we can check out each others car, maybe get a race in if the tracks are open 8)

DownShift96GSR

Yeah sounds like a plan to me. We got a Hondata dealer called Solid Technology........good place to get your shit done. So far its the best place in town.

hadjie85

maybe i missed something.....are euro tails bad?? cuz im gettin carbon fibers for my teggy, soon as i get the CF hood, trunk lid, mirrors, and gunmetal gray rims. all on a cobalt paint job. its gonna rock out.