my good craigslist find

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I had to drive like 2 hours to get them but for 50 bucks I couldnt pass up a set of jdm one piece headlights. They were just dirty inside and out, plus the passenger side one had a small crack in it. I glued up the crack to keep it from cracking anymore and then bought the 3M headlight restoration kit. I also cleaned out the inside with some simple green. Now that they are all cleaned up they look like a new set. All I have left to get are the lights and then wire them up when I get a chance to install them. All together I have 80 into them so far with like 10 bucks in gas, 20 for the 3m kit, and 50 for the lights.

Before

After

Before and After
(after on left, before on right)

(after on top, before on bottom)

94dc4

My name matches again lol
They're already painted black too. Congrats on your cheap find!

db8_Joe

lol at first i was like HOLY SH@# only $50 for 94-2001 itr headlights?!!!

But its the da lights.. STILL a good find tho

Congrats!

bfatdaintegra

IM motorvated
why cant i ever find real one pieces some asshole told me he had jdm one pieces and he was only 20 minutes away i went and they were the egay ricer ones he wanted to trade me for a dizzy i said gimme 40 bucks for the dizzy and keep your gay lights i was pissed i was tellin all my boys i was gettin real one pieces and they still make fun of me only if that guy put pics up i dont take nobodys word for things

94dc4

My name matches again lol
why cant i ever find real one pieces some asshole told me he had jdm one pieces and he was only 20 minutes away i went and they were the egay ricer ones he wanted to trade me for a dizzy i said gimme 40 bucks for the dizzy and keep your gay lights i was pissed i was tellin all my boys i was gettin real one pieces and they still make fun of me only if that guy put pics up i dont take nobodys word for things
LMAO were they the diamond back ones or were they those ugly ass projectors? I still might get the black or titanium/smoke eBay diamond back ones, but I already got a replacement right headlight assembly so I might just keep what I have and clean 'em up.