My GoPro AutoX video

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Dude those are some awesome camera angles but the music killed the video imo. I want to hear the cars man!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Great video Kong! But I agree with Greg. No music FTW. We want to hear the engine and tires squealing. The current Civic chassis is just amazing.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
I loved how you started it! and i dont think you could have completely cut the music but throw in engine noise under the music! :) good job!

konerri

the sound from the Camera is Crap and has a lot of crackling sounds when the tires and engine is revved out. that's why i had to delete the sounds and put in music.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
the sound from the Camera is Crap and has a lot of crackling sounds when the tires and engine is revved out. that's why i had to delete the sounds and put in music.
I used to have a Go Pro until I realized it was complete crap. Nice driving Kong. :thumbs up

konerri

^The guy who drives the Corolla(the guy i couldn't beat, professional driver, etc...) wanted me to co-drive with him the coming year during Divisional and National events. So next year there is going to be some major driving/traveling involved.

Also, incase you didn't know Matt, Honda racing line is sponsoring the Grassroots drivers. I am already a member.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^The guy who drives the Corolla(the guy i couldn't beat, professional driver, etc...) wanted me to co-drive with him the coming year during Divisional and National events. So next year there is going to be some major driving/traveling involved.

Also, incase you didn't know Matt, Honda racing line is sponsoring the Grassroots drivers. I am already a member.
I wish you the best of luck in the next season Kong. Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check it out.