my GSR is stolen

taiger111

my car integra Gsr red, 1995 was stolen on friday 1/8/16 from costa mesa CA. I bought this beauty on 1/3/16.

the license number is 6TZT280 and
vin number is JH4DC2385SSS003908

The license plate is not in front grill, it is behind the front window. The car has OEM type R wheel as well as Rear spoiler. the car is very low, and loud(ofcourse!)

Front lip is as u can see black.

there is no window wiper installed.

thank you for your corporation.

you can see the gsr through this link

https://www.facebook.com/taiga.suzuki.98

if you have facebook account, please share my post on your facebook account or your friends account. the more people see it, the more chance that i have to recover my gsr.

I put $1000 reward(for only one person) to find this car, and successful of recovery of car to me.
Please report it to police listed below, and do not touch until police comes

costa mesa police phone number
714-754-5280

case number 16-000363

P.S

If you see sale of the car, or parts out type R wheel, spoiler, as well as momo stearing, and other parts, please send me text for that link. If you have any suggestions, please send me PM. please do not post it here. thanks.

my phone number is 917-622-9837

also if you know a person who steals this, please notify me, i will deal with it personally.

Last edited:

taiger111

the car was under the basement(lowest floor) nearby elevator.

The parking has a gated system as well as video camera.

one thing it made really easy for them is that my integra had a towing slot(on rear side) so anyone who has a

cable can hook it up easily and tow it.

the car has not been registered for 1 year, and There was not security installed because i can not drive it, and

just purchased it 5 days ago form 1/8/16.

Police is now reviewing the video of that night from 2 am to 2 pm.

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
the car was under the basement(lowest floor) nearby elevator.

The parking has a gated system as well as video camera.

one thing it made really easy for them is that my integra had a towing slot(on rear side) so anyone who has a

cable can hook it up easily and tow it.

the car has not been registered for 1 year, and There was not security installed because i can not drive it, and

just purchased it 5 days ago form 1/8/16.

Police is now reviewing the video of that night from 2 am to 2 pm.

In your parking structure! !??!
Damn looking for 3 days and it was under you the whole time!

Glad you found it dude!!

taiger111

no. car was under the structure until it was stolen.

car has not been found yet.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
I live in Costa Mesa, what area did this happen? I'm always concerned about my teg too :( Will be keeping an eye out.
Also, try posting it on NextDoor.com, you can notify everyone in the neighborhood that is on the site!
Good luck.
- Aaron

taiger111

I live in Costa Mesa, what area did this happen? I'm always concerned about my teg too :( Will be keeping an eye out.
Also, try posting it on NextDoor.com, you can notify everyone in the neighborhood that is on the site!
Good luck.
- Aaron

Thank you aaron.

I just posted it.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
not that it matters since I'm from midwest, but what does this car even look like??? I mean we can't spot anything out on this car if theres no pictures and the link is does not even work...It tells me sorry this content is not available.
As for the stuff being for sale.....There are always parts for sale for integras, the only way to know is if there used and u know exactly where the scuff marks are otherwise you could be prosecuting the wrong guy.

If I see any of this madness going on ebay with at least a description of your car i'll post up.

Sucks to hear about your car getting stolen. I'd pissed as well and I hope they can figure out who stole it by the footage they have to look at.

Good Luck Taiger

taiger111

I got a call from police, my car was found in santa ana, completely ripped.

I went to towing company where my car is located but was told i can not see my car until detective takes finger print and release a car. The fee now is $290, and each day, it will cost me $50.

I havent registerd this car yet, but dmv has my name. I was instructed to transfer the title so i can pick up a car.

Is there anyway to release this car title so i dont pay any fee?

I do not know the current condition of my car.