my gsr was stolen... yah wtf

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
yah so i cant believe im typing this but my 96 gsr was stolen thursday at my g/f's school University of Rhode Island. This sucks i dont even have it back yet so i dont have info on what they took yet.... i really just want my baby back... really really sad without her :( :(

TeggB17

Damn bro..dont know what id do if mine got stolen :( mines a 92 w/ a B17
My condolensces..to the fallen gsr lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
damn.... that is so fucked up. sorry to hear. i send you my best regards.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
oh man... that really sucks... sorry to hear

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
thanks guys, yah this is rediculous police are NO HELP whatsoever... idk wtf im gonna do cause i only had liability on the car so im really really fucked....

HYPE-R

Damn dude that sucks, I know that feeling my R was stolen twice thank God I got it back in one piece. Hope yours turns up soon in one piece.

ltrain

damnn man that sux sorry bro, when/if u get her or another teg secure that shit like fort knox lo-jack , ravelco all that shit, im in longisland ny, ct isnt that far so ill keep an eye for any red jdm conversions

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
that sucks, my condolences man. are you coming back to the honda camp? right now im pushing my parents for a different car. im tired of theft and i really think the honda scene is beginning to fade.:cry:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
yah only liability was on the vehicle and i have some good news..... they found the car in Providence so im gonna go check out how bad it is and bring her back home..... at least its not gone forever....