My Gsr work in progress

Jackcell

Hey guys. Im kinda new to this thing. Just wanted to let everyone know bout my project. Ive got a 92 ls which I am dropping a Gsr motor into. Im also doing a full suspention upgrade as well as taking the gears from the gsr tranny and the lsd, and throwing them in my ls tranny so i dont have to convert to hydro. Anyways. If anyone has some cool sugestions, Hit it up here. Oh also, She is factory Captiva Blue Pearl, and her name will be Vera. If anyone has any recomendations on what kind of rims would look nice please post em. Im thinking white, gold, or black. Also, shes only got 70k miles.

j13

Keep It Clean
Yeah welcome man! We need tha pics bro...its like an internet drug...we get high off of pics lol

Jackcell

K i will get some pics up asap. I just gotta get my nikon fixed. I hate camera phone pics. When i get the pictures, Do i make a new thread or do i add them to this one? sorry im a nub cake.

j13

Keep It Clean
K i will get some pics up asap. I just gotta get my nikon fixed. I hate camera phone pics. When i get the pictures, Do i make a new thread or do i add them to this one? sorry im a nub cake.
Yeah, you can add them here OR edit your first post and put the IMG code there. So when people check out your first post, its already updated with your pics

Jackcell

Oh hey. I had this idea. Would it be a good idea to get an ebay turbo kit for like 500, then just replace the crap turbo. Cause then i wouldnt have to get all those other essentials separately. Or are there other parts that need replacing as well?

j13

Keep It Clean
Oh hey. I had this idea. Would it be a good idea to get an ebay turbo kit for like 500, then just replace the crap turbo. Cause then i wouldnt have to get all those other essentials separately. Or are there other parts that need replacing as well?
You could do that just for the piping. And buy a good turbo. But I've read a lot of stories of known name brand exhuast manifolds break...so I would look at the no-name ebay manifold to be much weaker...

j13

Keep It Clean
Sure you can use it. Will it work? Yes. Will it last? Who knows. Theirs a bunch of good and bad stories online about ebay turbo kits...search for em

Jackcell

Thats really helpful man. Thanks. Off to work. If anyone needs honda acura parts btw, i work at a dealership. I sweep up for the mechanics, like a pro too. haha.