My GSR

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those gauges look cool. Almost like a gilette commercial. Any other plans??

Autotech510

nice gauge color. where did you find the bulb sizes and color for those a/c climent cotrols. i looked at them bulbs before and i cant find that same size anywhere. any ideas where i can look>?

97 b18c1

I used green LEDs from http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm for the lights behind the gauge cluster. the climate control lights were a little more difficult. I found some transparent high temp. glass paint, and just painted them green. i got the paint from Micheals arts and craft. it was an easy fix and the result is well worth it.

97 b18c1

future plans uknown. i'd loke to boost it but i don't have the cash to do so. Vertical doors...maybe...but i can't find a good kit for cheap. jdm conversion would be cool too, then again pricey. i don't want to put a body kit on it because i haven't found one that doesn't look chunky and out of place. i already did the usual, cat back exhaust and my custom ram air intake (actually works too). i took a piece of 4'' flex tubing from kregan and conected it from the stock airbox (with a K&N filter stuck onto it) and snaked it around to the grille. where the oe for lights would be. it works really well and it cost about $70.00 because of the filter. anyway, i'd like to get some headers too but i don't know which ones to get.

redinteg44

i like the gauges like almost everyone but i really am not feelin the duel exhaust tips, other than that is it clean, is that a stock bod kit?

97 b18c1

stock looks good too

yes, the bumpers are stock. the front used to have a lot of little scuffs from people in parking lots doing the old hit and run shit. then one day someone hit it and acually left a note. and i got my front bumper completly re done and it looks great. too bad they didn't replace the bumper because i would have got the 98-01 style. i think it lkooks better. i'm not a big fan of body kits, espesially the ones not painted the same color as the car. nasty!

speaking of nasty...there's a CRX near my work with an integra front bumper on it...what were they thinking. none of the body lines match up i'll try to post some pics soon.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
97 b18c1 said:
speaking of nasty...there's a CRX near my work with an integra front bumper on it...what were they thinking. none of the body lines match up i'll try to post some pics soon.
i saw a pic of a bright yellow crx on ebay i believe a few months backwith the teg front end. it looked.... different. it was completely shaved and molded into the fenders so i dunno... well whatever lol.