my H.I.D. retro fit

spooledu24

i just finished this set of lights. the housing is the EBAY set and the projector and high beam are from a 05 BMW e46 that was wrecked at our body shop which means FREE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!. i probably have 40 hours worth of work in them. the pics with 1 projector are my old TL retro fits. hope you guys like them and tell me what you think.

These are my old retrofit

and these are what i ordered off of ebay

spooledu24

i hate the corner markers on these lights but i cant find anything to replace it.

NcSi

im about to do the same thing but with fx35 in my da

i have tsx in my 08 si fodo

spooledu24

what like the JDM one pieces. the lens wouldnt work with the projector, it would just distort the light and there is no way of making that type of lens look good with with a cleared spot in it. if you are going to use a projector in a DA then you you only have one choice and thats the ebay lights. thet are the only lens that is one piece and doesnt have that gay nipple on the fog light.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
wait, so you had a TL retrofit then went to an E46 retrofit? are you nuts? that's like going from having your eye's wide open to half shut.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what like the JDM one pieces. the lens wouldnt work with the projector, it would just distort the light and there is no way of making that type of lens look good with with a cleared spot in it. if you are going to use a projector in a DA then you you only have one choice and thats the ebay lights. thet are the only lens that is one piece and doesnt have that gay nipple on the fog light.
oh i thought ive herd of g2 doing retrofitting on the oem one piece

spooledu24

well there are people that have done it but it looks out of place in that light and the optics are horrible.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hows the output on these?

People usually polish the area for the projector on the one pieces, looks odd when it's done.