My H22 swapped sedan ;)

PatEK

a B is not downgrading, throttle response on the B series are better dan a H or even a K series. That's why the japanese still use the B in their racecars. But the H is still a nice engine to have, i would concentrate myself on getting the outside of this car to be a little bit nicer

pinkley

b@115D33p
Nice find! But I have one question... I see the Cali plate so I'm wondering how you got this thing to pass emissions? Isn't Cali strict on swaps like this?

stillhere153

HondEducated
there's no replacement for displacement that being said the H22 swap is a great swap if you order up an h2b kit that is

any plans to get AC working?

ps. I have that passenger side turn signal if you need it

NateDaGreat

there's no replacement for displacement that being said the H22 swap is a great swap if you order up an h2b kit that is

I totally agree no one understands haha.

Maybe when it gets hot enough, the sunroof really helps a bit.

No, it was in my back seat. Thanks though.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

The driver mod, breh. 5.0 wut?

Have you tracked it down the 1320 yet? I've been curious to see times on an H swap. A friend has an h2b Eg, but I never got a chance to see it run last weekend

NateDaGreat

Nice find! But I have one question... I see the Cali plate so I'm wondering how you got this thing to pass emissions? Isn't Cali strict on swaps like this?
I got it from my "grandpa" hahah just like my Civic gsr, and turbo LS. That waives smog on owner transfer and the county I'm in doesn't require it every 2 years. It's swap county!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
does that h series vtak make your car fly? and the si rims bronze is different, but i think it looks good with a white car.

Sammich

How many polished rims do you see in a day? Being a little different is nice every once in awhile and it adds some character, deep dish is next ;)
meh...the road that you've traveled thus far w/ the black headlights and now the gold SIs, car just looks dirty right now. i'm not trying to hate, just my honest OPINION on the matter. should have just polished them..3 reasons, it's harder to sell painted oem wheels, they look better polished/clean, car would look better

aside from all of that, it is your car. still a fan of the H in it