my humble 1997 LS db7

humbled

got some better pics of the car. still working on the getting the right setup with my suspension. thanks for looking :)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
wow. i am jealous. that is one CLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAN db. :thumbs up for a clean ass family sedan.

dc97

thanks guys. posted a pic of the sad engine bay and some with the new wheels.
hey, nice 4 door. i have a dc champ white /w a itr front end as well, and i have the drag dr 27's as well but in 15x7" +10 wheel wrapped in 195/50/15... A chevy pickup rear ended the s*** out of me a few weeks ago like a dumbass and now my shell is a total loss.. Just found out also that my gf is pregnant a couple weeks ago, and now im considering getting a db since im having a child on the way (even though i want to stick with my dc real bad..)and i found this post becuase i was looking up 'db integra dr 27' on google and i came by this to see how it would look, always thought on a 4 door i would throw 16's and on a 2 door i would throw 15's..

anyways just wanted to ask whats the tire wrap on those 16" dr27s? 195/45/16?

i already have my suspension, buddyclub n+ damper spec coilovers, skunk2 pro plus camber in the front, but stock camber in the back..

ill share some pictures.

went from this

to this

to this.

Last edited:

jimartin

i love the way a db looks with a jdm front end. i cant tell on my computer, are those headlights the black or chrome?