My integra died but lights stayed on

Loganstrap

I was driving today and my motor just out of nowhere shut off all my electronics stayed on but motor just shut off. When I tried starting it again it just kept cranking. Didn't even try to start. Recently changed distributor, plugs and wires a couple months ago. I just don't know what could be wrong need help this is my daily driver need it back on the road

Loganstrap

i haven't had a problem since I replaced it. Every time I try to start it, it just keeps cranking and doesn't even try to spark. I was told to check the voltage of the fuel pump but when I try to crank it I start smelling gas after awhile. I was also told that it could be a main fuse ??

94RS

No fucks given.
Did you put the wires back on right?

Loganstrap

Ya I replaced distributor plugs and wires like 5 months ago and haven't had a problem since but now when I try to start it just cranks and the rpms don't read at all. Idk what's wrong

Loganstrap

Had timing belt replaced couple month ago and I just recently check it and everything is spot on

Loganstrap

Also b4 my car decided to die on me I had been having power problems like trouble accelerating and bogging and also the occasional back fire in the exhaust and i checked the cat and it seemed fine

Loganstrap

When I changed the fuel filter about a month ago the check engine light came on but I shut it off and it hasn't came up since

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
-.Do you hear the fuel pump prime?
-.Check your ignition timing.
-.Test your main relay.
-.See if your getting spark at the ignition coil

This will help as well-
http://honda-tech.com/honda-civic-del-sol-1992-2000-1/***-basics-no-start-diagnosis-101-***-1992733/

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Also b4 my car decided to die on me I had been having power problems like trouble accelerating and bogging and also the occasional back fire in the exhaust and i checked the cat and it seemed fine
You actually checked mechanical timing correct?

You do a compression check?

kidwilson33

My integra did the same thing. I was cruising down the road and my car just killled. My lights and everything stayed on. I tried to re start and tried cranking 5 or 6 times and no spark.
In my case it was my ICM ignition control module. I replaced that part inside the distributor and started right up.

I read you replaced your distributor a few months ago, but thats what it sounds like to me