My ITR bumper mess

drevans_satx

Dylan
So about an hour ago I was backing out of my garage and like an idiot wasn't looking around. I mean i've had the same house and driveway for 6 years now, what could be different tonight? Well I parked my truck in the middle of the driveway earlier and forgot about it. :oops:

It looks like the tail light is pushed in as well as the filler panel. The tail light is an easy replacement because it's now cracked. Tomorrow i'm going to pull the bumper, filler panel, and tail light to check for bent metal back there :( From what I saw and photographed the hatch lines all match up, and the rear quarter panel is still in shape. The bumper is scraped up, but most of that was flaking off just rubbing my finger over it. My main worry is the hatch handle, near the key, isn't flush anymore..
I didn't expect there to be much damage from just backing out, my speed wasn't even fast enough to register on the speedo.

Alright enough talk...here's the carnage, or what I consider carnage. Any damage to the aRR is bad damage..
The hatch that is no longer flush..

Another hatch pic as well as the cracked tail light. You can tell it's been shoved in.

Look at the right side of the tail light. the corner isn't sitting proper anymore. Yes the exhaust has always been skewed.

Here you can tell everything is out of wack..

Bumper skuffs. Hopefully most will buff out, but I can pick up some touch up paint.

More of the damage. I didn't bother bluring the plate number. This is Texas. Nobody dares to steal from a home. Anti-trespasser devices are everywhere..bang-bang.

Close up filler panel damage.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I just can't believe I backed into my own truck...I can honestly say i'm more embarrassed than upset.
Also I need a good place to get very very close color matched pain pen and clear coat.
My local pick n pull has two 98+ integras on the lot right now, so that will be cheaper.

OLDSKOOLACURA

We all slip up from time to time, it could of been a lot worse

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Hah! It happened to me, last year. I didn't know my bro parked his car in the driveway because he never does. Backed up from the garage and *boom* wtf. No damage to my car, except my bro's license holder was crushed. I'm such a noob.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Haha, luckily I smacked the fiberglass dually fender and tire. The damn f350 is in perfect shape, which a tad bit of oem honda yellow paint that it stole from my poor aRR. The aRR on the other hand has black everywhere. When I parked the truck there (my jack stands were in the way from a recent oil change and i brought home lunch so laziness...) I was thinking to myself 'huh, there isn't much room here i'm gonna have to move the truck to pull the car out', Too bad I never moved it...

On a side note, does anybody know a good site to pick up a touch up paint pen. I'd prefer not to repaint my whole bumper.
Not that I couldn't, I just don't want too.

tim_dc4

Haha, luckily I smacked the fiberglass dually fender and tire. The damn f350 is in perfect shape, which a tad bit of oem honda yellow paint that it stole from my poor aRR. The aRR on the other hand has black everywhere. When I parked the truck there (my jack stands were in the way from a recent oil change and i brought home lunch so laziness...) I was thinking to myself 'huh, there isn't much room here i'm gonna have to move the truck to pull the car out', Too bad I never moved it...

On a side note, does anybody know a good site to pick up a touch up paint pen. I'd prefer not to repaint my whole bumper.
Not that I couldn't, I just don't want too.
I use paintscratch.com

JayVee

2Dr Banger
Not to be a jerk ,but that sucks bro how could you forgot or not see a f350 lol . Anyway op , good luck on the fixup .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
Not to be a jerk ,but that sucks bro how could you forgot or not see a f350 lol . Anyway op , good luck on the fixup .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Lmao I asked myself the same thing! But no driveway light+silly light output from tail light+black truck=well you know what it equals..

drevans_satx

Dylan
Haha thanks, it works rather nicely.

So I took off everything off the rear end and nothing looks bent. wtf.
I can definatly tell that something is askew, but don't know what. The hatch for sure is NOT bent, but it no
longer lines up properly. It looked like the filler panel was pressed in.
Now im lost lol, im not sure what to do.