my JDM DC2 integra

dc23mm

hey i saw a at that gas station by walmart on mcnab one day ure car is nice! not to be an ass but i think u need to chek ure motor its smokin juz a lil

DownShift96GSR

Yeah dude, nice. The rims are ok, but ditch the hood pins. HOOD PINS = RICER. You don't need the hood pins, get rid of them. All in all, JDM is the shit!

dc23mm

well not necessarily maybe he needs em to hold his hood down unless there fake

autoxfreak

TheNotoriousMogg said:
Not feeling the wheels but everything else looks great :)
IMO dont like the wheels and the whole mismatched lip/skirts look. They may be carbon fiber (can't tell at a glance, but it still doenst look good. Makes your car look like it sits higher. Good choice in color though.

DownShift96GSR

dc23mm said:
well not necessarily maybe he needs em to hold his hood down unless there fake
The only imports that NEED the hood pins are the drag imports. You know, the ones running 10's, 9's, and 8's. Think about it. If you had a JDM integra, with a VTEC engine and some major stuff done to it, would you use hood pins knowing it's easier break into your car that way? You know what I'm sayin?

DownShift96GSR

dc23mm said:
calm down!!
Dude, we are not thrashing at you for what you should do. You posted up your car so I figured you wanted to know what we thought about it. If you really like your car the way it is, keep it that way cuz it's YOUR car, not ours. I'm not saying completely ignore us because one of us might state an idea that you like that you haven't thought of. On the real though, keep up the good work and keep us posted.