My Jdm Gsr

samace_sg

Second Glance
looks awesome with the lip.. what going on with the hood? Is it bent a lil?

integrals_rg

you know i tried to figure that out... i thought maybe the intake was hitting it but its not... i think maybe its just either not alligned right or everyone knows C/F dont always fit perfect... i want a metal hood anyways

integrals_rg

i did not right now im down to $750 from my taxes.... i need to spend it wisely. i have yet to do plugs and wires and a full brake change. and i might have to do a new wheel bearing! when i sell the LS i will have more money.

integrals_rg

look good so far. the Black Racing wheels are the best ones out of your choices.
well im not a huge fan of flat black on a glossy black car.... my buddy has recently found a local shop that will powdercoat all four wheels for $5/a wheel (with colors they have) extra if they dont have the color. so i have two sets, the black pro n1 and the slips... i orignally wanted to do the slips white, then i thought the black racings white.... but then i leaned towards green wheels... then i heard they have purple!!!! i really wanna do something different instead of the popular very clean JDM stock lookish lol so im not really sure yet

integrals_rg

well today me and my brother decided to take the bumper off to fix the gap between headlight and bumper. we had to bend the bumper support up just a little then we looked and the bumper reinforcment(i think its called) was low on one side high on the other! it can be adjusted so all we did was loosen the bolt and raised it up and tighten it back down lol

before: can kinda tell but i dont really have a good before picture

after: