My JDM Integra Type R DC2

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wait, they made those wheels in 4x114?

Kenco

Thankyou for the comments. Here in England we can get 4 stud 98spec wheels available aftermarket from a company called Tegiwa Imports however, you cant get them in white anymore only black if i remember correctly.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Thankyou for the comments. Here in England we can get 4 stud 98spec wheels available aftermarket from a company called Tegiwa Imports however, you cant get them in white anymore only black if i remember correctly.
ah, for a second i thought they were OEM, almost got me fooled, looks clean none the less. any future plans for it?

Kenco

ah, for a second i thought they were OEM, almost got me fooled, looks clean none the less. any future plans for it?
Plans include either a 98 spec rear bumper or an azect rear lip for the 96spec rear bumper I currently have. How much would it be to send one to the UK from the USA? Apart from that, just maintain it, new bushes mounts, exhaust and chassis parts really!

I thought all ITR were 5 lug ?
Not sure about USDM ITR but UKDM ITR are all 5stud. JDM had 96spec ITR which were 4stud and then 98spec which are 5stud like the UKDM and USDM along with all other markets that aint JDM.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I thought all ITR were 5 lug ?
negative 98-01 were 5 lug

Plans include either a 98 spec rear bumper or an azect rear lip for the 96spec rear bumper I currently have. How much would it be to send one to the UK from the USA? Apart from that, just maintain it, new bushes mounts, exhaust and chassis parts really!

Not sure about USDM ITR but UKDM ITR are all 5stud. JDM had 96spec ITR which were 4stud and then 98spec which are 5stud like the UKDM and USDM along with all other markets that aint JDM.
keep the 96 bumper.

PatEK

very nice itr, love those wheels. tegiwa has some awsome stuff for the itr, have some parts from them in my bay