My latest Acquisitions!

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Hey guys, I havent posted in a while so I figured I'd share my latest purchases with you.

I just picked up some Slipstreams with brand new Toyo Proxies.
-The guy I bought them from also threw in some gsr leather door panels that were sitting around collecting dust.
excuse the cell phone pics

Next, I am going to take care of the wheel gap with some Form&Function coilovers

(Before and After pictures from when I was cleaning the panels.)

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I hate black integras.

Lol jk

How do the function and form coilovers ride? Im planning on getting some soon, my eibach springs aren't low enough

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
I've yet to even order them yet. but I've heard and read of pretty good reviews as far as the bang goes for the buck

Kyle

I hate black integras.

Lol jk

How do the function and form coilovers ride? Im planning on getting some soon, my eibach springs aren't low enough
Stiff as f***. I don't have them but someone did chime in on them. Spring rates are like 560F 336R.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
get the type II, you wont be happy with the type 1.. your car still looks good with the 1 figure gap

ff type 1 spring rates
Spring Rates 10K Fronts 6K Rears

ff type 2
Spring Rates 12K Fronts 10K Rears

Kyle

is that good or bad ride quality ?
Depends where you drive with them. But that's pretty stiff for daily driving if you have terrible roads. Something around 300-250 would be better IMO. Mine are 350F 250R.

get the type II, you wont be happy with the type 1.. your car still looks good with the 1 figure gap

ff type 2
Spring Rates 12K Fronts 10K Rears
Still stiff as f*** but at least it has dampening ability. 672F 560R for those people out there.

h2kmonst3r

simple is better.
I've heard their good and bad, what's the difference between the type 2s and type 2.5s?
I guess after reading, type 2.5 use more light weight material and eibach springs and is $250 more and you can customize your spring rate on front and rear

type II says this:

-One year warranty.
- 32 levels of dampening adjustments.
- Dampening adjustments made with a knob that "clicks at each level.
- Steel construction of lower mounts for maximum strength.
- Pillow ball mounts.*
-Adjustable ride height from the bottom mount.
- [1] * Special oil lubrication to withstand conditions from -40 degrees C to 200 degrees C
- [2] * Dual tube shock design for maximum ride comfort.
-Double wishbone piston size 43mm.
*Depending on applications.
[1] This allows the user to retain full shock travel, while being able to lower the car significantly.
[2] Allowing the shock to perform in even the most demanding environments.
Spring Rates F: 12Kg R: 8kg

then type 2.5 says this:

The Type Two.5 takes our popular Type Two adjustable suspension to the next level. Using lightweight EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS springs we have improved on an already solid platform. For the customer that wants to enjoy occasional track days, autocross events, or spirited driving the Type Two.5 was developed for you. One of the first benefits of the EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS spring on the TYPE TWO.5 is the reduced unsprung mass due to their lightweight construction. In performance applications, saving weight is always an advantage. Another major benefit of the EIBACH ERS MOTORSPORTS spring is their guaranteed spring rate consistancy within %2 . This is a very important factor for the customer that wants to dial in his or her set up precisely to shave down that precious lap time. For the first time in 2 years the Type Two.5 will offer custom spring rate options. You can select from 12kg, 10kg, or 8kg for the front or rear, tailoring the system to your needs.
http://functionnform.com/shop/type-2-5-coilovers/function-form-type-2-5-acura-integra-1994-2001.html

now only if i had $1100... sorry just thought i could copy and paste for everyone here