my latest, db <3

db_r

!ocsic
05-14-14 More Parts in..

Been a while since my last update.. I've been very busy with the family and haven't had much time to work on the car... it's a little disappointing, but family comes first.

I was able to install the ARS Subframe and Sway. I received and installed most of the HardRace Traction Bar Kit, it's missing the bolts and nuts to install the bars, so they're just sitting there. JHPUSA is taking their time trying to resolve this issue. Sucks, because I haven't had any other problems with them. I also received my set of Takata Harnesses.

I didn't get to take pictures during the install.. but here is the final result.

fitment on this traction bar is the worst. If it wasn't so heavy to ship, I'd send it back.

Takata Harnesses

With the little time I've gotten to work on the car, I have still been running into little problems. Mostly missing screws, bolts and nuts. Which sucks, because now It's just a waiting game. It's very de-motivating... even pushing me to post a FS thread of the project.. Took it down though. Can't do it!

Last edited: