My LS

DamianG

Just bought it from a family friend.
191,000 miles
Automatic (I know, I'm a loser)

Squeaks here and there, but I'll get it straightened out.
This is my first car, and it's got a lot of miles, but I already feel like I want to take it further. :)

Sorry for the shitty images, taken with my phone.

DamianG

welcome to the club thats a lot of miles how much did u pay ???
It is a lot of miles.
I paid 1300 for it, I didn't think it was a lot, and the motor is still running strong.
But I would like to know what others think?

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club!! 191k isn't really that much, if u take good care of it and it wasn't abused, it should last for another 50k easy. Get security, and then lower it :thumbs up

DamianG

:welcome: to the club!! 191k isn't really that much, if u take good care of it and it wasn't abused, it should last for another 50k easy. Get security, and then lower it :thumbs up
You mean a security system, or insurance?
Because I have insurance haha.

And hey, quick question, is the rear wiper really worthwhile? Because I don't like the way it looks, and I've seen a lot of people take them out.

And yeah, I'd like to drop it when I get the money for better shocks or possibly coilovers.

Last edited:

DamianG

yeah i think thats a lot of miles:what:
Well I was thinking of maybe putting in another engine, but that's way, way down the road.
For now, I think I can do fine with the 191k miles.
But you're right, it seems like a lot of miles to me too.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
but just like the buddy ^^^^ said if u take care of it and it was never abused it can last til u have enough money for a swap bro its still a pretty clean car

DamianG

but just like the buddy ^^^^ said if u take care of it and it was never abused it can last til u have enough money for a swap bro its still a pretty clean car
Haha thanks :]
Hopefully I can do right by it, it wasn't abused but it sure wasn't loved.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
no problem bro just keep us updated with whatever u do to it ohh btw u should do a full tune up like distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs, fuel filters, air filters,oil change and ull be ok :thumbs up

DamianG

Yeah that's coming up soon.
I'm looking for a job, might have one lined up.
Soon as I do, I'm getting to work on this, it'll be my first project. :]

Every time I look at it I get excited haha

Y2KGSR

thats only 12,733mi per year. i had a 95 auto with i/e/h for a dd it was bad at all .
nice ride......